LOGICEARTH LEARNING SERVICES LTD is a division of The Creative Engagement Group, an Inizio company.
Inizio creates a differentiated set of global solutions to support Pharma and Biotech clients across the life cycle of a drug, from development to launch and beyond patent expiry, across all therapeutic areas. Inizio has operations and delivers services in over 50 countries.
- Inizio’s business is structured under 5 core divisions:
- Advisory (which includes agencies such as Putnam, STEM, Vynamic, Research Partnership);
- Medical (which includes agencies such as Ashfield, Apothecom, Nucleus Global, MEDiSTRAVA);
- Marketing and Communications (“MarComms”) (represented by Evoke);
- Engage (which includes agencies such as Ashfield, Propensity4, Nuvera, The Creative Engagement Group); and
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice informs you how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any personal data you may provide through this website. For example, in signing up to receive our newsletters, updates, marketing communications, or when you download whitepapers or take part in a survey or competition or apply for a job vacancy.
This website and privacy notice is not intended for children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
We have appointed a data protection officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
2. contact details
3. the data we collect about you
- Identity Data includes first name, last name or similar identifiers, marital status, date of birth, gender and details relating to recruitment and employment;
- Contact Data includes addresses, email address and telephone numbers;
- Financial Data includes bank details, salary and benefits information;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Profile Data includes your current job role, interests, preferences, job application data; feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services; and
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal dataWhere we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- 4. How is your personal data collected?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Take part in market research;
- Apply for a job;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Provide us with feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may collect Technical and or Usage Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns via “Cookies” or other technologies such as Logfiles, Pixel Tags/Web Beacons, Social Media features and Analytics (collectively referred to as “Technologies”). To manage Cookies, you can select “Cookie Settings” when you enter our website(s) and choose cookie options from within our cookie banners. If you would like to opt-out of other Technologies we employ on our websites, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.
5. How use your personal data?
- To manage our relationship with you;
- Process your request for news items about our company(ies) or Group and, if you agree, to email you about other services we think may be of interest to you;
- If you make an employment enquiry we will pass your details to other relevant companies within the Group;
- If you make an enquiry about our services, we will pass your details to the relevant company(ies) within the Group to ensure that your enquiry is adequately dealt with;
- Process your personal data for research purposes as outlined in the consent process through which you supplied this to us;
- Enable certificates to be issued and analyses of e-learning performed;
- Email you about similar goods and services to those you’ve purchased from us which you may be interested in; and
- Enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into the contract. If you do not provide information required by us to enter into a contract with you, we will not be able to enter into that agreement with you or provide you with the services you require.
- To enter and perform a contract with you or to perform any steps you require from us before entering into a contract;
- To pursue our legitimate business interests in providing and marketing our products and services;
- Your specific consent to us using your information, which you can withdraw at any time;
- To comply with our legal obligations and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- Those other purposes that you have agreed with us.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which other services may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). Initial marketing to business contacts such as health care professionals is typically upon the basis of legitimate interest.
You may also receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a service or promotion and, in each case, you provided consent to receive marketing communications.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the Inizio Group who would then use it for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by unsubscribing at any time.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
6. disclosure of your personal data
- Business partners, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce any contract or agreement between us; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inizio, our staff, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. international transfers
- Entering into an agreement with the third party which includes clauses that offer adequate protection for your information and these will offer no less protection than are provided by those determined by the EU commission, a template copy of which is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en; or
- Otherwise ensuring that information would only be transferred to third parties in jurisdictions that have at least the same data privacy protection for personal data as the jurisdiction from which the personal data originates from. For example, in the case that the personal data originates from the EEA or UK and is transferred to a third country that has been deemed to offer adequate protection by the EU Commission or UK ICO for the processing of your personal data.
8. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9. data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, tax, reporting requirements or as is consented to by yourself.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely.
10. your legal rights
- Request access to your information by submitting a request to the DPO at Inizio;
- Update or amend your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to certain uses of your personal data, including direct marketing and processing based on legitimate interests and processing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Request the deletion of your information, or restrict its use, in certain circumstances (for example, subject to lawful exceptions applying, you can request that we erase your information where the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected);
- To withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our use of your information;
- To request a copy of the information you have provided to us, to use for your own purposes (often called your right to data portability); and
- To lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 10 Dec 2022 .